When looking for a nice watch model to invest on, you have to go for a reputed design. A wristwatch is a worthy investment and an intimate accessory that you should own.
The best watch model should interact with the wearer and guarantee coherence. The watch design that you choose should guarantee a satisfying emotional bond.
Seiko and Citizen are among the best Japanese watch models in the market. However, you will find yourself contemplating whether to choose a Seiko or Citizen model.
Always go for a model that satisfies your needs and perfectly reflects your personality. There is a design for you regardless of your shopping preferences.
Seiko Vs Citizen- Which Model Fits your Needs
Watches act as time showing devices and also work as a fashion accessory that reveals your status and sense of style. Their charming appearance and function can attract any person.
If you are among many customers debating about Seiko vs. citizen watches, don’t doubt yourself. These luxurious accessories can be confusing and you may find yourself roaming from one shop to another.
There is a lot to know before you opt for a Seiko or Citizen watch. There is one thing or another that makes these watches differ and are among the best in the market.
What to Know About Seiko Watches
Seiko is a Japanese watch making company that also sells clocks, semiconductors, electronic devices and optical merchandises. It was established in 1881 by Kintaro Hattori.
Seiko produces watches with quartz, solar, kinetic and mechanical watches. They come in varying prices and you will not miss a design that will perfectly fit into your budget.
Seiko is famous for the production of high-end luxury wristwatches. Seiko went on to gain a lot of fame with its great technological innovations that included;
- Production of the first quartz watch in the world- the Astron in 1969 and
- Creation of the first-ever analog quartz chronograph- which acts both as a stopwatch and display watch.
You need to choose a Seiko watch because of a number of reasons besides its widespread popularity in the market. These includes the facts that:
- Seiko does not just want to make watches to earn good returns. The company believes that watches are an intimate accessory and provide a solid bond with their wearer.
- Seiko watches have a rich history and legacy and guarantee unmatched performance. Seiko watches are a worthy investment that you will treasure for many years.
- Seiko watches will fit every individual’s personality and lifestyle
- Seiko watches are affordable and come in varying prices for every customer whether young or old. You can choose any Seiko model depending on your budget.
Everything to Know About Citizen Watches
Citizen Holdings Co. Ltd is the core manufacturer of Citizen Watches and Cincom precision lathe machine tools. It also manufacturers small electronic organizers and calculators.
It was founded in 1918 and originated from pocket watch Citizen widely sold in 1924. Citizen is the official time-keeper and watch of the US open tennis championship since 1993.
Choosing the best watch in the market is a very personal decision. However, the very first time you will come across a Citizen watch, you will undoubtedly fall in love with this model.
Citizen watches offer their wearers many choices, and you will make a unique statement with a model of choice. Some of the features that make Citizen watches a go to model include;
- Eco-drive a feature that makes Citizen watches use both natural and artificial light to charge a lithium-ion cell and run the watch.
- Atomic timekeeping- This is a feature that lets the watch synchronize with atomic clock signals in various locations around the globe.
- Chronograph feature measures elapsed time and regular watch time. Tachymeter measures average speed and distance.
- Water resistance and moon phase features make it easy for the watch to function in the rain or during wet conditions.
Both Seiko and Citizen watch companies are successful in what they have been doing. It is not that easy to choose between a Seiko and Citizen watch.
So which watch model is the best between Seiko vs Citizen? This is a question that you should not struggle finding answers for.
It all depends on the watch model that you prefer. Seiko offers more watch varieties that are a bit luxurious, but you can also go for Citizen models as they are a bit cheaper.
Before you visit your favorite watch dealer, it is advisable to research and consult widely. There is a lot of information on watches online, and you will not miss a model that will satisfy your needs.